Sunday, August 19, 2007

One Project Done


The bathroom remodel is all finished. I tried to make pictures to post, but the room defies being photographed. You can't get far enough away to get more than a small picture of anything. I did get one of the new cabinet. I finally found a nice one at K Mart and I am very happy with it. You will all just have to come see the rest.

The painting of the hallways and the living room has started. The walls are so dried out that it is soaking up a lot of paint. It took a gallon to do the 2 little halls and bedroom doors with only a first coat. This may take a few days...

5 comments:

Shannon Hairr said...

LOVE that cabinet!!!

Linda Love said...

Yea, me too. I couldn't get anything else once i saw it.

Smith1230 said...

looks great mom

nat & ben said...

that looks awesome... where is the shower?????

Linda Love said...

Ah, that is the question isn't it? Actually it is where the closet used to be.