Sunday, July 22, 2007

Snowball's Photo Shoot

On Saturday Shannon did several new pictures of Snowball in her studio. He posed pretty well - for a little while. It seems he has grown a lot since I got him six weeks ago. One of the new pictures should be on the blog now, but I have not figured out how to add some more, yet.

After we made the pictures Shannon and I took Caitlin to "Old McDonald's" (her name for McDonald's) to play on the slides and eat supper. It was fun, and Snowball came along, too, in his little carry cage. He was pretty good as long as he could see me. When I went to get my food he was a little unsettled, but was fine when I came back. I even took him out for a few minutes so all the curious children could pet him.

5 comments:

Smith1230 said...

Snowball looks big in this picture. Too funny

Andrew said...

Can't wait to see the snowball pics.

Shannon Hairr said...

I can add them for you if you want to email me your login info.

nat & ben said...

snowball does seem big

Linda Love said...

Snowball is bigger. In the entry Shannon erased I told how he went from 2.6 pounds to 4.2 pounds in a month. That isn't very big, but he almost doubled!