Sunday, July 29, 2007

LHS show for 2007

I was shopping at Kroger Saturday evening and saw a band parent wearing the t-shirt for this year's band show. It is the musical "Wicked". That is a show I want to see.

For those of you not familiar with that show, it is based on the Wizard of Oz, from the witch's perspective, I think. I haven't seen it, but I have heard some great music from it. Those of you in this area, let's plan on going to a game or a contest this year. Maybe October wouldn't be too hot or too cold.

I guess Lawson's preference for musicals is still around...

Speaking of musicals, I am not listening to the Broadway station on my XM radio right now. My radio died after a short life of only 1 year and 4 months. That is 4 months after the warranty expired. From what I have read it does no good to call customer service about it because you get those people in India or somewhere. So I am looking for a new radio. It's a bummer going back to regular radio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a show. I know Lisa would also. I think Noah would be intriged for about 5 minutes!

Bummer about the radio. Did it start to die when you were down here last?

Shannon Hairr said...

Sounds fun to me!!