Friday, June 11, 2010

Tour of my yard


Here are some of the pretty things blooming right now in my yard. They make me happy. Ok, I realize the apples are not blooming, but they are in my yard. I have pears and plums, too. The plums didn't fare so well in the late frost, but there are a few on the tree. The birds seem to have enjoyed my blueberries. I think I got two ripe ones before the birds got them. I did get to pick strawberries several times. They were yummy.






These Easter Lilies were a gift several years ago. I set them out in the yard to see what they would do, and now they are all bloomed out.

4 comments:

Shannon Hairr said...

Pretty!!

Smith1230 said...

Very nice

Linda Love said...

Thank you both. My life is pretty slow when I need flower pictures to have something to post. :)

Linda Love said...

Thank you both. My life is pretty slow when I need flower pictures to have something to post. :)