Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Was Robbed!

Well, not really. I was at Walmart, riding in one of those electric carts. I went in the ladies room and left the cart, with 8-10 items in the basket, right outside the door. When I came back out, no cart! Most of my 8-10 items were stacked up on the floor where the cart had been parked. But the crazy thing is that they didn't leave my receipt book, a pair of pantyhose, and a package of wrapping paper. I have no idea why they rode off with part of my items and left the rest. I guess I looked pretty silly, standing there holding my meager few items that were left and laughing at the absurdity of it all. Classy people shop at Walmart.

It isn't nice to steal from an old person. We are slow but cagey.

3 comments:

Smith1230 said...

haha still cracks me up!

Shannon Hairr said...

How rude!! Yet another reason I don't go to Wal-mart!!

Lisa said...

Ok, that's awful. Funny as heck but awful.