Sunday, September 2, 2007

Almost Finished

I look forward to the end of this project!!!

All the painting is done except just a few spots of touch-up. The additional hardwood floor is all done. It looks so nice. The old file cabinets have a nice new coat of shiny black paint. It is amazing how much better they look. I am sitting in my office to write this and it is so clean and bright with the new wall paint. It isn't the dark dusty hole it used to be. I may actually be able to work here now.

There is still a lot to sort through and find places for, but I won't be able to do some of that until I get the new desk. Temporarily I am using the bottom half of one of the old ones. I bought the new bookcase for the office, but it was scratched. So I took it back and haven't been able to get another one yet - probably tomorrow. A lot of dust was stirred up when the old carpet was pulled out, so I have gone through all the bookcases, dusting and straightening books. I still need to dust some other places, but it just takes time to get to it all.

Within a few days things should be in a lot better order. I can't wait for all of you to see it.

No comments: